Alright guys, I'll be in Oxford either late sunday night or early monday morning depending how wasted I get in Liverpool. I suppose also there is a substantive risk Nessie might eat me, or I might flow off on her back into outer space. An unusual number of people have dreamed of me lately and found the dreams noteworthy enough to tell me. something big is about to go down....
for this summer, we have no idea where we're going. options abound, only barcelona is certain. obviously if we could we'd hit all the cities we could. we may end up skipping italy entirely though and save it for another time far far away. sell me. i've basically been compiling my dreams on paper so tim and mitchel can read them and add to it, and then we can all choose.
Ireland was great, and will be when I return from England. Up until a few weeks ago it was almost pure joy, but i've had to hit the books significantly harder since mid april. april's weather was amazing, so not like i can complain about sitting outside and reading in the grass on beautiful days. i did accumulate a lot of grass in my sheets from taking my comforter outside though.
this week it has rained pretty much all the time. good to focus me and get my rest while friends are away i guess. kinda miserable though. highlight of my day is a raging coffee induced night run in the sprinkles. i feel like I'm in a gatorade commercial each time.
my hair is now officially the longest its ever been (still not rediculously long). I'm never sure what to do with it. been rocking a dirty comb over....it gives me power, and when mixed with the beard, absolute arrogance in the midfield. I've been playing center mid for the grad saturday team (B team) and excelling (though there is this assistant coach who coaches sometimes and won't play me at all. douscher Ireland first guy-no one cares man).
this friday was a magical evening for our game. rain cleared, great park and turf near the harbor, classic blue collar opponents, primo sunset, ferris wheel and church steeples rising above the trees, flower pedals floating through the air, children playing, a community watching, spliff scent in the air mixing with spring. tremendous feeling! heaven. thats whats nice about ireland. those moments you can have anywhere when you just feel great are that much more incredible, fable like.
i cannot wait to get to scotland and england this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment