Saturday, May 7, 2011

killin dat skewl

Well and Alive

Can't party. Attempting to critically evaluate hip hop and globalization for my final essay. Bit off more than I can chew. Guess I have to listen to Lupe, Wiz, Roots Manuva, Weezy, etc all by myself. Power me through this 110% effort.

What do you guys think? Does Globalization=Americanization? As answer it, think about the contention and how you formulate a response. How is your thinking guided? Does this change the way you think about it? If not, take a bulldozer to my Ivory Stump.


One more thing to complain about. Having to fight my way through bull guidelines of three different overly-bureaucratic organizations: Jewell, DCU, and IES. Coordinating between 3 groups in 4 different locations in the world- is this what the business world is like? Is this law? What is this crap? It needs to go, or I need more clout.

GOT MY LIVERPOOL V TOTTENHAM TICKETS!!! Huge match, teams are 5th and 6th respectively, fighting for the last Europa League Spot at 5th!!

No comments: