First soccer match this weekend at 2. Games are every weekend and I can choose when I'm available. So plans going forward.
OK going to Rugby matches on March 4th.
March 14th-ish Shelby, Dingleberry, Anna, and Katlyn come to visit
March 17th St. Pat's weekend begins
March 26th is Will's christening.
March 31st I leave for the canary islands with friends. When vacationing in Europe, vacation like the Europeans. Back April 5th.
April has caving trips..
Scotland with Shelby???
Morocco with ????? when?????
I wanted to also pass on a remark that Daniel made to me. The drunk driving laws in Ireland have killed rural pubs.
I have many day trips planned to historical sites that I will do whenever I want by myself. Good day tour of sites just north of Dublin including Monasterboice, Drogheda, New Grange, and Hill of Tara. Also probably hit Wicklow forests.
May holds out for biking around Phoenix park, St. Stephen's Green, and trips back out west to camp and see cliffs of Moher, Galway, Dingle, etc.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment